MASSIVE Boost: Chicharito Could Become Arsenal’s 4th Summer Signing

30B9FEB800000578-0-image-a-68_1454175883372
Former Manchester United star Javier Harnandez has admitted that he could leave the Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen this summer.


With several Premier League clubs including Arsenal on the lookout for a new striker, the highly-rated Mexican could become a transfer target after these comments.
The Kicker quote him as follows, ‘You never know what happens in football.’
‘In years gone by I have left my club on the last day of the transfer window. I thought I would stay in Madrid and I thought I would stay in Manchester but I joined Leverkusen in the end.’
In the last campaign, the forward bagged 17 goals in his 28 appearances for the Bundesliga club as well as five goals in Champions League matches, and I believe the Mexican would be a great capture for Arsenal this summer.

The north London club are the one who could benefit much from the Mexican considering with the much-maligned Olivier Giroud their only front-line striker at the moment.
Giroud has come under fire for failing to finish many of the chances supplied to him by his teammates, which is something the 28-year-old has never been accused of in his career.

Share on Google Plus

About ArsenalUpdate247

This community brings to you the latest happenings from the Emirates Stadium ON and OFF the pitch, Transfers,news player tweets and many more...